Our mission is to keep you safe and comfortable. Contact us today, and you’ll get a friendly, knowledgeable Western North Carolinian on the other end.
Your home’s plumbing system is one of the most important aspects of your comfort, however, plumbing can often be forgotten about until a problem arises. Many homeowners assume their plumbing system is working properly if their toilets continue to flush and hot water still comes from their faucets. However, some plumbing problems arise without notice, resulting in home damage and an inconvenient situation.
As a busy resident of western North Carolina, you need a service provider you can rely on and a team of plumbing professionals you can call at any time. Ward Plumbing, Heating, & Air is here to help the moment you experience plumbing issues in Sylva, NC and surrounding areas!
Water Heater Services
Your water heater supplies water at comfortable temperatures so you can enjoy things such as showers. What if it suddenly stops working the way you expect? Your shower, once the perfect place to decompress from your hectic day, suddenly transforms into an unpredictable experience, such as:
- The water is scalding hot, making for a dangerous shower experience.
- The water temperature fluctuates erratically.
- You have to settle for lukewarm water at best.
- You’ve noticed anomalies like strange sounds, nasty smells, and random system issues.
Our team of water heater experts can quickly identify the source of the problem and determine which solution is best for you and your plumbing system. We provide both water heater repair and replacement services to best fit your needs year-round.
Pipe Upgrades and Replacements
Homeowners can easily forget their plumbing pipes since these components remain hidden within walls, under cabinets, and under flooring. However pipes, like all materials, experience wear and tear and unseen challenges that gradually damage them such as:
- Icy weather can freeze your pipes, causing them to burst and create a chaotic watery catastrophe in your home.
- Pipes develop leaks as they age. These leaks drain water that can permanently damage your home’s structure without repair services.
- A damaged pipe can increase your water bill, which wastes resources and drains your wallet.
Our technicians can quickly scope and fix the issue by upgrading a few pipe components or replacing irreversibly damaged pipes.
As a homeowner, you might view your drains as dark, mysterious places inhabited by the monstrous gunk you must occasionally remove. While some home remedies can fix the clog, others can only be repaired by professionals. Below are scenarios you may experience.
- Some clogs are located too far down the drain for your tools to reach.
- You might encounter stubborn clogs that you simply can’t remove.
- Minerals and residue can build up deep inside shower, sink, and toilet drains. Only professionals should tackle this task.
Our professionals can use the latest inspection technology to identify the cause of the clog and prevent it from happening in the future. Depending on the clog, our technicians will effectively remove the clog or replace the drain entirely.
Sewer & Water Line Services
How old is your home? Can you remember the last time a technician inspected or serviced your property’s sewage system? Sewer and water lines are located deep underground. Unlike your home’s drains, you can’t service these components with a drain snake or a plunger.
- Tree roots gravitate toward sources of flowing water, making sewage and water lines prime targets for their growth.
- Underground plumbing fixtures can corrode, too. Aging lines may require replacement services.
- Just like your in-home drains, sewer lines are prone to build-up. Hydro-jetting equipment is an effective solution.
We have all the equipment and tools to accomplish projects involving underground plumbing structures, such as water and sewer lines.
Plumbing Fixture Installations
Most indoor plumbing fixtures consist of ceramic, porcelain, plastic, or a similar material. Although these materials can last for quite some time, you’ll eventually need to replace them.
How do you know which toilet or sink will fit with your plumbing system? How can you tell whether the fixture is installed correctly? By choosing our team, you don’t need to worry about the answers to these complicated questions. Our technicians can take on most major fixture installations, including:
- Water heaters
If you notice a cracked, corroded, or dysfunctional fixture, give the Ward team a call! We’ll recommend the best fixtures for your home before embarking on the installation process. Once we finish, you can rest assured that we perfectly placed, sealed, and connected your new fixture.
Our team at Ward Plumbing, Heating & Air has provided excellent plumbing services to our western North Carolinian community for nearly five decades. Let us put that impressive plumbing experience to work for you. Call us at 828-785-4912 for immediate emergency services or to schedule regular services.